Our 100% pure Cedarwood Essential Oil is known for its easing and relaxing properties. Cedarwood Oil has a grounding, smoky, warming, and rich aroma that creates a comforting and relaxing environment. It helps to maintain a healthy-looking skin, and due to its clarifying properties, it is widely used in massage therapy.
Key Ingredients: 100% pure Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil.
Free from Synthetic Fragrances, SLS, Artificial Colors, Sulphates, Phthalates, Silicones, Parabens, Animal Testing, Petrolatum Derivates, and Mineral Oils.
How To Use: Essential Oils are popular for their various benefits. Here are a few commonly attributed benefits associated with their use:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil to a diffuser to create a relaxing and calming atmosphere.
- Skincare: Dilute a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil with a carrier oil and apply to the skin to help improve the appearance of the complexion. It can also help soothe dry, itchy skin.
- Insect repellent: Add a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil to a spray bottle filled with water and use it as a natural insect repellent.
- Respiratory support: Add a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil to a bowl of hot water and inhale the steam to help alleviate congestion.
- This essential oil is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation or cases of epilepsy.
- Do not apply more than the recommended amount.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and nose.
- Test on a small area of your skin before usage to monitor allergic reactions.
- Should not be used on children under 5 years old.