Clinique Moisture Surge SPF 25 a light creamy moisturizer that delivers the hydration you love, plus sheer sun protection even for deep skin tones. Safe for sensitive skin and oil-free, it's perfect for daily wear creating a smooth canvas for makeup.
- This hydrating SPF moisturizer has a light cream texture with aloe vera bio-ferment + hyaluronic acid complex and pro-vitamin D that sinks into skin for deep, all-day hydration.
- Protects against UVA/UVB rays to help keep the sun’s glow from dulling yours. UV exposure can exacerbate existing dark spots and trigger new ones, speed up signs of ageing, interfere with skin’s natural turnover for more noticeable pores, and lead to irritation, which can leave skin looking tired.
- Looks opaque going on, blends in sheer. Without a white cast, residue, or stickiness.
- Leaves skin feeling hydrated, looking plumped and glowing not shiny.
- Very dry to dry, dry combination, combination oily, oily skin.
- Provides a smooth canvas for makeup application.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: This moisture-binding ingredient helps attract moisture to create a “moisture reservoir” for ideal hydration. Clinique's formula is expertly blended with two different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid.
- Aloe vera bio-ferment: Clinique scientists transformed the aloe vera plant through an exclusive fermentation process. One of the benefits of fermentation is that it breaks apart larger molecules into smaller ones, making them more easily absorbed into skin. Made with lactobacillus, activated aloe water, and responsibly sourced and certified organic aloe vera extract powder, this nutrient-rich ingredient helps skin retain moisture.
- Pro-vitamin D: Helps provide environmental protection.
- Non-comedogenic - doesn’t clog pores.
- Fragrance free.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Clinique Moisture Surge SPF 25 formula looks opaque going on, so you can see where you apply it.
- Start in the center, applying at the highest points, where the sun hits first.
- Pat or massage outward, covering your entire face. Pat or massage in until fully sheer.
Clinique launched the first-ever line of dermatologist-developed skin care in 1968. Today, the brand's approach is the same as it was then: each and every product is evaluated at every stage of development to ensure it meets the highest standards for safety and efficacy.
Loolia Closet is an online premium beauty retailer offering authentic makeup, skincare, and haircare products from the most prestigious brands worldwide, in addition to selected fashion items.