For EcoTools Makeup Brushes: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water.
- Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet.
- Apply a drop of gentle EcoTools Brush Cleansing Shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water.
- Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
- Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristle.
- Lay your makeup brushes flat and leave to air dry.
- Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
For Fresh Perfecting Blender: Replace sponge every 30 days.
For EcoTools Makeup Brushes: Replace every 12 months.