Our 100% pure Eucalyptus essential oil can be used to calm a cough, clear your chest and soothe cold sores. It can act as a natural insect repellent and has beneficial oral hygiene properties. Due to its purifying properties, Eucalyptus essential oil can be used for cleansing surfaces and can be beneficial for your skin (might decrease acne and skin infections).
How to use:
- Apply 2-3 drops on chest or neck in order to provide respiratory benefits and allergy relief.
- Apply 2-3 drops on wounds to help treat & disinfect them.
- Add 1-2 drops to a large glass of water to control blood sugar.
- Add 1 drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to moisturizer and apply to skin for uplifting benefits.
- While showering, add a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to promote energy.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser for a cleaner room.
This essential oil is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation or cases of epilepsy.
• Do not apply more than the recommended amount.
• Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and nose.
• Test on a small area of your skin before usage to monitor allergic reactions.
• Should not be used on children under 5 years.
Key Ingredients: 100% pure Eucalyptus globulus Labil oil.
Free from Synthetic Fragrances, SLS, Artificial Colors, Sulphates, Phthalates, Silicons, Parabens, Animal Testing, Petrolatum Derivates, Mineral Oils.