The Rimmel Kind & Free Brow Definer is Rimmel’s 1st clean dual-ended eyebrow pencil that delivers bold yet natural looking eyebrows.
Featuring both a spoolie brush and a 1.7mm ultra-fine tip, creating precise, hair-like strokes has never been easier.
Available in different shades, this vegan formula is infused with organic certified shea butter and biotin for clean, conditioning density and definition.
- This versatile eyebrow pencil definer has one end for defined, fuller-looking brows, and another for ultra-fine, hair-like strokes.
- The spoolie brush combs through brow hair to seamlessly blend the tint for a groomed, natural look.
- This eyebrow pencil has a 1.7mm ultra-fine tip for a precise application of tint.
- It's a vegan and kind-to-animals eyebrow pencil that is made with no added fragrances or mineral oils.
- This flexible eyebrow pencil from Rimmel is available in natural shades, so you can find your perfect match
How To Apply:
- Starting at the under-brow arch, apply this eyebrow pencil while moving toward the tail end.
- Next, outline the upper arch, then blend using the spoolie brush.