Potion Kitchen Nailed It Cuticle Oil is the key to beautiful and healthy-looking nails! It is designed with a blend of oils which help in providing moisture for the nail and cuticles, preventing dryness and decreasing breakage.
- The Nailed it Cuticle oil also promotes nail growth due to the fact that its major ingredient is Castor Oil, which is also an antifungal that can aid in healing torn cuticles.
- Other ingredients oils such as Almond, Avocado, Olive, and Jojoba also feed the nail plate and the skin around it.
- Essential oils like Lavender, Lemon, and Eucalyptus treat brittle nails and reduce thinning.
- Apply a drop of Potion Kitchen Nailed It Cuticle Oil on the cuticles and gently massage until it reaches the nail plate.
- Repeat two times per day in order for the nail to deeply absorb the oils.
Potion Kitchen is a Beirut-born clean beauty brand empowering people to feel good in their skin through conscious self-care products.
Loolia Closet is an online premium beauty retailer offering authentic makeup, skincare, and haircare products from the most prestigious brands worldwide, in addition to selected fashion items.
Ricinus communis (Castor Oil), Prunus dulcis (Almond Oil), Persea gratissima (Avocado Oil), Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Citrus limon (Lemon), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus).
Synthetic Fragrances, SLS, Artificial Colors, Sulphates, Phthalates, Silicon, Parabens, Animal Testing, Petrolatum Derivates, Mineral Oils.