Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette
This is our wildest way yet to look better Naked…Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette has a sexy vibe that’s more tart than sweet. With 12 never-before-picked neutrals, this vamped-up cherry-hued palette is sure to bring out your sultriest, most tempting eye looks ever.
|With every Urban Decay eyeshadow palette purchased, receive this pouch filled with samples|
These 12 all-new shades include of-the-moment soft mattes and sizzling metallics, ranging from creamy ivory and shimmering rose gold to the most intense black cherry. We’re addicted to Bing—a deep mauve matte that is right on trend. And we can’t get enough of Drunk Dial, a shimmery metallic burgundy that takes smoky looks to a smoldering climax.
- Hot Spot (ivory matte)
- Caution (soft neutral beige matte)
- Bang Bang (shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Feelz (soft dusty rose matte)
- Juicy (soft warm peach)
- Turn On (pale metallic rose shimmer)
- Ambitious (metallic rose copper)
- Bing (deep mauve matte)
- Devilish (reddish plum matte)
- Young Love (metallic cranberry)
- Drunk Dial (deep metallic burgundy)
-Privacy (deep brownish-plum matte)
Because serious staying power and shadow that doesn’t flake or fade out on you are non-negotiables, each shade is made from our mind-blowing formula that gives its velvety texture, rich color and blendability
Adorned with a row of metallic cherries, the crimson compact includes a full-size mirror and double-sided brush—ready for precision application on one end and seamless blending on the other. Whether you’re at the office, in between flights or getting ready at the apartment, Naked Cherry spices up everything from chill neutrals and sexy shimmers to super smoky eyes.
- Mix shadows with your favorite Eyeshadow Primer Potion to create cream shadows with major staying power.
- Get creative with mattes! Load up and spray the brush with All Night Setting Spray for intensified finishes or graphic designs.
- Achieve the ultimate blown-out look by using a clean UD Pro Blending Brush to softly blend the outer edges – when you think you’re done blending, blend some more!
- Sketch out graphic effects or liner looks using Ultimate Ozone Pencil. Then, use the smudger end of the Naked Cherry Brush to pack eyeshadow over the shape.
G895623 Ingredients: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Polyurethane-33, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. [+/- (All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green]. D181678/6.
My palette is finishe because I used all
This is my favorite ***** palette of all time tied with the ***** Heat. The formula of Heat & Cherry far surpasses any previous ***** palette's formula. The mattes blend like a dream. The shimmers and metallic-like finishes take some work to build up to get the best pigmentation, but I don't mind that. I love that they stuck with the plastic packaging with this palette as well - over the velvet packaging. The shades stay on all day. There is a tiny bit of fallout with this palette, but it is easy to swipe away with a powder brush and does not stain the foundation underneath. I definitely recommend this palette if you are a lover of the ***** palettes!