Peppermint Oil is obtained from the leaves of the peppermint plant. This essential oil is proven to be a remedy for headaches and it is very effective in relieving anxiety and improve memory and respiration. Its chemical composition allows it to act as an antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, and an antimicrobial.
How to Use:
- Apply 2-3 drops on the area of concern to relieve joint and muscle pain three times daily.
- Apply 2-3 drops on temples, back, or chest in order to provide respiratory benefits and allergy relief.
- Add 1-2 drops to a large glass of water to increase energy.
- Apply 2-3 drops on the forehead, and back of the neck to relieve headache.
- Rub 1-2 drops behind the ears or inhale to reduce nausea. - Add 2-3 drops to your shampoo or massage into the scalp to reduce dandruff and boost hair growth.
- This essential oil is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation or cases of epilepsy.
- Do not apply more than the recommended amount.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and nose.
- Test on a small area of your skin before usage to monitor allergic reactions.
- Should not be used on children under 5 years.
100% pure Mentha piperita essential oil.