Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation Spf 15
What It Is:
Our 16-hour, skin-true, undertone-correct formula is designed to look as good as it feels—delivering a natural matte, real-skin finish that’s comfortable, breathable, and weightless.
Who it's For:
Ideal for normal to oily skin.
Benefits & Claims:
- Visibly minimizes pores instantly and strengthens skin’s barrier over time.
- Hydrates while instantly helping to conceal redness and discoloration.
- Helps keep excess oil and shine in check, making it a perfect foundation for oily skin.
- Stays color-true for up to 16 hours
- 96% said skin looked shine-free immediately.
- 96% said skin looked smooth immediately.
- 91% said skin looked flawless immediately.
After 4 weeks of use:
- 92% said skin looked more even-toned throughout the day.
- 91% said this product left skin looking fresh throughout the day.
*Consumer testing on 101 women.
How to Use:
Buff onto prepped skin with a sponge or our Foundation Brush or Full Coverage Face Brush (both sold separately) for a seamless finish–starting at the center of the face and blending outward.
Key Ingredient: Glycerin
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3.0% W/W P/P , Titanium Dioxide 1.6% W/W P/PIngredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Sodium Chloride , Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate , Phenoxyethanol , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , Stearic Acid , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Disodium Edta , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citric Acid , Tocopherol , Lecithin , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Glyceryl Stearate , Talc , Glyceryl Oleate , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.