An up to 24-hour wear, full coverage, oil-free, multitasking foundation stick with a built-in kabuki brush.
The transfer-resistant cream to powder formula provides a natural matte finish and controls shine all-day.
- After cleansing facial skin, apply face primer. Lancôme suggests using La Base Pro, which blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin imperfections for a flawless foundation application. Apply Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation Stick onto skin and build for custom foundation makeup coverage. Blend using the built-in kabuki brush.
- To Conceal: Choose a foundation shade 1-2 intensities lighter than your skin tone. Dab Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation Stick to “spot correct” under eye dark circles, redness, blemishes and other imperfections.
- To Contour: Choose a foundation shade 2-3 shades darker than your skin tone. A cool shade is recommended. Contour as needed - under cheekbones, across jawline, along forehead and sides of the nose to sculpt desired features.
- To Cover: Choose a foundation shade that matches your skin tone. Dab foundation starting at the center of the forehead, cheeks, center of face and chin. Start with less and add more in areas that you desire extra coverage.
- To Highlight: Choose a foundation shade1-2 intensities lighter than your skin tone. Apply down the center of the nose, on the upper cheek bones, cupid’s bow, the center of the chin or other desired areas for a matte, non-shimmer highlight effect.
- To Blend: Blend your custom coverage easily, quickly and flawlessly with Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation Stick’s built-in kabuki brush. Blend in a circular, outward motion for even application and natural looking full coverage foundation.
- Up To 24h Wear
- Full Coverage
- Natural Matte Finish
- Shine Control
- Oil- Free