Discover Garnier Ultra Doux Almond Milk Conditioner, the ideal normal hair care. Pollution, heat, sweat and product build-up can feel like a daily battle. No need to stress when you can enjoy two scrumptious ingredients in a creamy formula, to leave hair gently cleansed and beautifully nourished.
98% Natural Origin Ingredients: Two organic ingredients, beautifully blended to create a recipe that is made from 98% Natural Origin Ingredients. The remaining 2% guarantee good preservation.
•Gently cleanses for Healthier, Stronger, Fairytale hair
•The lightweight formula leaves hair Silky Smooth and Beautifully Soft
•98% Natural Origin Ingredients, Vegan Formula, Silicone free for a natural feel
How to Use:
After shampooing, apply to the hair all the way to the ends and massage with care. Let it act for a moment then rinse.